Thread: Easy Money?

Easy Money?

Found this . . .

The high tech invest opportunity of a lifetime, especially if you always wanted to kill an iPod

MicroDrive?
    The Biggest Bargain From Germany Since Wernher Von Braun - Car & Driver November 1983

A pox on you MTI!!!
    I got half way through reading that thing then thought, "hey, I've got a lot of stuff to do!"
    -Ian

“The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it”
    -William James

1985 190E 2.3-16 EURO

Didn't you like the part about whether it was a Hitachi coverup?
    The Biggest Bargain From Germany Since Wernher Von Braun - Car & Driver November 1983

well thats kinda kool..well i do things to my x box like that rip it up and install to complicated shiet in there and get ridiculisly awsome results well this is one of them..ok.......this is a chane ok.........

new x box + 200GB hard drive from western digital + new xenium mod chip flashed not saudered.......lol + a blockbuster card+around $50 = 35 games saved on my x box....
    well theres allot to it but something like thata nd hitachi is not bad there coming up now......

too much to read :(

6. I do not think there is easy money in this world. I love sports betting. And from time to time I make a bet on tennis. But I cannot say it is very easy, it may only seem so. In reality, you need to work hard to develop good strategies and apply these in practice. I work a lot in this direction but nobody sees it. And many people call sports betting an easy money. Do you agree to it?
    Last edited by kreddis; 06-14-2021 at 01:19 PM.