Thread: Forum Themes

Forum Themes

There are currently 3 forum themes for you to choose. They are there in case you want to change the colors from basic.

We'll get there... Slowly but surely...

Click below

0. Default

1. RED

2. BLUE
    Last edited by rammbs; 07-04-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Red forsure although I like the layout for blue better. Change the colors maybe?
    Last edited by zephyrueffer; 07-02-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyrueffer View Post
    Red forsure although I like the layout for blue better. Change the colors maybe?
    I know it will come down to a vote, but for my $.02

I dislike the default

I really like the red layout, BUT the red text is hard on the eyes after a period of time,

The blue is pleasant and the text is clear and easy to decipher and read,

So my vote is the blue
    '91 2.3 DD

lots o 2.3 parts available for sale

I'm liking the blue actually

Leaning towards blue as well.

With the alternative themes, is it possible to keep the content spread across the entire page width?

Don't like the bright blue highlighting of the sticky posts with this theme though!
    Last edited by zhenya; 07-02-2013 at 08:22 AM.

I like the upgrade. More user friendly and more features! I'm for blue.
    A CHEAP MERCEDES IS A F******ING EXPENSIVE MERCEDES>
    88 2.6 KE Jetronic running beautifully, small mods
    2.3-16v ~ Would love to have!
    Anthony J

Quote Originally Posted by zhenya View Post
    Leaning towards blue as well.
    With the alternative themes, is it possible to keep the content spread across the entire page width?

I made the red to fill up the entire page width. For the blue, we are going to keep it that way.

New users will get the default theme until they change it to either red or blue.

This time, we are giving users the freedom to choose their themes (default, red, blue). We may tweak the themes (red, blue) a little in terms of size, icons, etc.. But we will not change the color format anymore ( well, ok maybe for the red ). As you all know, it's hard to satisfy everybody.

Thanks for the patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Turnpike View Post
    I really like the red layout, BUT the red text is hard on the eyes after a period of time,

I have changed the color of the thread and user in the red theme. Which should help a bit.

NOTE:

If you pick the blue theme and want to go back to default or red. Go back to this thread and click on any theme you want. It will/should bring you back.
    Last edited by rammbs; 07-02-2013 at 11:06 AM.

I did like the old black theme and this one is close but I don't like the red buttons and yellow and red text. I like either the lighter default theme or the old style black/grey with touches of red.
    1993 190E 2.6 Sportline, white/cream, five speed manual. Soon to be a Gambler 500 car
    1987 944 slicktop black/black
    2004 Land Rover Discovery 2

justindanger.com
    insta: @justindangerpants

I will look into it

Quote Originally Posted by JustinDanger View Post
    I did like the old black theme and this one is close but I don't like the red buttons and yellow and red text. I like either the lighter default theme or the old style black/grey with touches of red.
    Yup, I liked or maybe was just used to the black/grey/red theme. I'm all for change but it doesn't feel like the same board.

I have made the red theme as close as possible to the old one. Hope it satisfies you guys.

Yeah, I can live with the red buttons looks much better without the red/yellow text. Thanks!
    1993 190E 2.6 Sportline, white/cream, five speed manual. Soon to be a Gambler 500 car
    1987 944 slicktop black/black
    2004 Land Rover Discovery 2

justindanger.com
    insta: @justindangerpants

For the Red theme, I have removed all traces of red buttons, red & yellow hover links, etc...

I'm going to retain the red bars on the thread replies.

Let me know if you see anything else...

I like the red theme is their a way to put the gallery back up on the home page like how we had back in 2008
    My 190E Web Blog
    Modifications.....1987 190E 2.3-16V, Evolution 2 Body Kit, Evo2 Wheels, Cross/Drilled Rotors, Front Polyurethane Bushings, New Rear Link set, & Yellow Speed Racing Suspension.

10000+ Pictures

gallery is still in the works....