Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is my stuff ... Newbenz2 ( kevin konchan )

dont get me wrong guys i have ordered alot from him and everything i have received has been great but the main thing the camber plates are the only thing i really really wanted and have not heard from him if he is not going to make them for me that fine ,i under stand he is busy person and has alot going on in his life i just would like to know whats going on
    66"-Mercedes 200d W110 OM617 swap in progress
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco
    89"-Toyota pickup W/ OM617 Mercedes turbo diesel swap (SOLD)

Quote Originally Posted by One_Sick_190 View Post
    Unfortunately I am experiencing similar problems with "Sean". Purchased his 16v fender flares well over a month ago, and can't even get a tracking number or a response from him. I opened a dispute through Paypal. It's very unfortunate. I really wanted those flares, and do not wish to have any bad relationships with anyone on the Rev :-(.

Bump.
    If these are the wheel arch trims off a 16v body kit I've got a set.

PM me if you are still looking.
    Various W201s

3. karma's a bitch, eh?
    W123T, W124T...

well kevin called me today , said sorry and is working on setting things strait hope things work out
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco

I got an email from Kevin today stating he was sorry and working on getting things straightened out.

I knew he wasn't going to steel all the money, but he does get busy and tends to re-prioritize the Rev stuff coz he's working his ballz off.
    87' 190E 16v NAm Black Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by MBRare16v View Post
    I knew he wasn't going to steel all the money, but he does get busy and tends to re-prioritize the Rev stuff coz he's working his ballz off.
    i didnt really think so ether i know he is very busy cu he is very talented , but i fig if i started this thread it would bring it to his attention and it did
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco

i didn't get a call but I trust him
    My 190E Web Blog
    Modifications.....1987 190E 2.3-16V, Evolution 2 Body Kit, Evo2 Wheels, Cross/Drilled Rotors, Front Polyurethane Bushings, New Rear Link set, & Yellow Speed Racing Suspension.

10000+ Pictures

I got an email and I don't even have anything on order
    ~~1985 190e 2.3-16~~
    ~~1970 250c~~
    ~~2002 MINI Cooper S~~

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidfox View Post
    I got an email and I don't even have anything on order
    Just wanted to let you know he was thinking about you?
    good sellers: ukbenz, CSP, Dan_189, cephallus, rabidfox, scotttx, benzevo, David Hendy, flank_2112, neilr, Captruff
    BAD SELLERS:
    NEWBENZ2 (being resolved)
    SixSpeed (resolved )
    NEVER USE RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by veedubfreak86 View Post
    bump for people to read
    That guy need's to be 'checked'

STILL NOTHING ........... wtf kevin , started this thread in may got a call you said your peace and said you would make things right its now almost sep and nothing
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco

Dude what the hell, totally not cool. Business is business.
    87' 190E 16v NAm Black Pearl

Yeah..... nothing! I got an email back in June stating my parts were boxed and ready to be shipped, just needed an address. That was the last time ive heard anything.

15. This guy's like a teacher in summer........NO CLASS!!!

Seriously though, that's really dirty to take someone's money and sit on it for months and months.

Reminds me of getting screwed by 'Speedtek' on those camber plates a few years back. I'd sure like to meet him someday!!
    www.sg-motorsports.com

An effective tactic when issues like this come up on other forums has been to sticky this type of thread in the for sale section. It seems to magically expedite the issue.
    87 300D turbo + 5spd
    93 2.3 AT + MS1
    92 2.6 5spd + MS2... parted out, sold, crushed

was contacted today by him so he ether is a lurker now on the rev or someone else contacted him ether way he said he is going to try to ship parts out to myself and DBMO this week

he started his own shop, He is a talented person and am sure it will do fine as long as his businesses practices change alittle there are a alot things i would spend money on if i could find some one to build them :)
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco

I vote for creating a thread so we post feedback on who is legit and who is screwing people around here. There maybe one or two of those people closing deals on this forum right now and taking money that members may never get back.

Quote Originally Posted by mercs dude View Post
    i vote for creating a thread so we post feedback on who is legit and who is screwing people around here. There maybe one or two of those people closing deals on this forum right now and taking money that members may never get back.
    +1 ftw
    1986 201.034 "Berthilda" 5-speed, Evo II wheels 225/45/17, 400E front swaybar, 400e rear brakes
    1986 201.024 M104 engine, 5-speed Conversion, Updated LE trim console, 400E front sway bar, W202 springs, Limited slip Diff, 16v Steering box, 3" magnaflow exhaust system, 16v body kit, 16v Fuel tank, 16v Brake Booster, 400E calipers, MS2 3.57.
    1993 201.029 Sportline LE.

Quote Originally Posted by ship View Post
    last I talked to him he was making a move to Fl.

Not saying anything about him or any other seller on the rev, as I've had pretty decent luck aside from that exhaust debacle, but we could definitely use a feedback section on here for buyers and sellers

my thoughts exactly
    good sellers: ukbenz, CSP, Dan_189, cephallus, rabidfox, scotttx, benzevo, David Hendy, flank_2112, neilr, Captruff
    BAD SELLERS:
    NEWBENZ2 (being resolved)
    SixSpeed (resolved )
    NEVER USE RITEWAY AUTO TRANSPORT!!!!!!!!