Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunken Posts

I drove my 8v home from the bar tonight, I don't think its too good for my clutch. I'm not even buzzed, just tired and sedated from the pale ales. I'm walking there next time! :lol1:

Last edited by veedubfreak86; 10-06-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    66"-Mercedes 200d W110 OM617 swap in progress
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco
    89"-Toyota pickup W/ OM617 Mercedes turbo diesel swap (SOLD)

fifth of jack daniels and pepsi. and a mega bitch to cap off the night. i've never said this before about anyone but i hate my ex. she makes me want to fuckin pry me eyes out with a screwdriver.

I mean have you ever put all your trust into one person only to have them suck the fukin life out of ya? I've been backstabbed by this bitch too many time. I can't belive it.

So she always seems to make life pretty fuckin miserale even when I'm just chilin with the homies. FUCK. She used me to get to my best friend and now I can' even bitch to him about my problems.... weird huh?

Other than that today was chill. Good times in Bellingham until the queen bitch makes an appearance

Sorry for the bad grammar. Sorry to spill my guts online, but I have to let it out somewhere right? On the plus side, I started working on my drift mix today. Shot some good videos in an empty parking lot. Hope to have it done in a few monthes. I'll be sure to post it up huurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Peace.
    Last edited by Wolf190; 12-01-2009 at 12:02 PM.

You drank a whole fifth? I'm such a lightweight. If I were to drink a fifth I'd be drunk for a month.
    https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ewsigcopy1.jpg
    1989 Nautical Blue 190E 2.6 and a 1985 Black-Pearl Euro 2.3-16

haha naw. that was betwen 3 of us. Just wondering, is this gonna be a first time that someone makes two drunk posts in one night? lol

Still a fuckload of juice bro.. The other night I consumed 2 Brava, 5 shots of Canadian Club before I even left my house.. Then there was a big pitcher of bud light that I split 3 ways with my boys.. managed 4 rounds each from that. Then I had another 4 Kokanee at yet another bar.

Soo... beer alone, I got close to a gallon in 2.5 hours.. :bgrin:

And besides, who can you trust to rant to if not the rev members?

Clearly hes a lousy friend if hes now hittin your ex. Theres a bro's code that says that you don't pull that shit at least until your bro gets a new girl, if not two relationships away.
    1989 Black 2.6 5-speed: Euros w/ H4 conversion, Clear Corners, Black Leather Factory Recaros, Pioneer DEH-9800BT, Remus Exhaust, Koni sport adjustable shocks, Cut 400E Springs, W124 Sportline Wagon Front Sway Bar, W201 Evo II Rear Sway Bar, MB Replica Rims.

Bud drank a fifth of everclear on his 19th bday. No hospital visit no hangover only pissed himself/bleached a towel

fifth of stoli is about my avg. I've done more done less. Tonight so far is 1/2 a bottle of 3olive cherry/bout 3 redbull and 1/4 of rum/couple classes of dr pepper. Womans on YouTube Drinkin Jack I'm watchin saw 3 her kids out at a friends...nght can only end in 1 of 2 ways...hillarity or sexy time.
    ~~1985 190e 2.3-16~~
    ~~1970 250c~~
    ~~2002 MINI Cooper S~~

-Heineken, stella
    -Appleton rum and coke

and now this

humm...

i'll let you all know tomorow, whoever's idea this thread was is fan-bleeding-tastic

Quote Originally Posted by ivan820 View Post
    -Heineken, stella
    -Appleton rum and coke

and now this

humm...

i'll let you all know tomorow, whoever's idea this thread was is fan-bleeding-tastic
    Merci, Monsieur Ivan. :bgrin:

My forum addiction knows few boundaries... so I usually check up on here after a night of inebriation. I thought maybe others did as well so I posted.
    1989 Black 2.6 5-speed: Euros w/ H4 conversion, Clear Corners, Black Leather Factory Recaros, Pioneer DEH-9800BT, Remus Exhaust, Koni sport adjustable shocks, Cut 400E Springs, W124 Sportline Wagon Front Sway Bar, W201 Evo II Rear Sway Bar, MB Replica Rims.

Last edited by veedubfreak86; 10-06-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    66"-Mercedes 200d W110 OM617 swap in progress
    79"-Volkswagen Scirocco
    89"-Toyota pickup W/ OM617 Mercedes turbo diesel swap (SOLD)

Hoooookie... so this weekend is one for the books..

Friday night:
    1.5 litres (TWO 26ers/Fifths) of Canadian club, split 3 ways

...I honestly don't know how I got into two different bars after that. I actually fell up a flight of stairs in front of the bouncers and I still got in.

Continuing on friday night:
    3 Jaegerbombs
    3 Beers

Made it home around 3ish and passed out on my bed fully dressed with the lights on and my room-mate blasting music videos on my computer's sound system (5 feet away)
    Puked my face off at around 5.

Saturday Night:
    4 shots of Canadian Club (shite, I'm getting predictable eh)
    1 Kokanee
    2 Jaegerbombs
    1 more Kokanee
    1 shot of Tequila
    3 more Jaegerbombs
    2 more Kokanee....
    my memory goes fuzzy after that.

The ladie's loved my pimp hat. It had flames under black lights. The whole outfit cost me like 50 bucks and 35 minutes to cobble together from Zellers and Value Village.

What an effin' shitshow. Happy Halloween everybody.

Awesome
    1986 Nam 16v-sold to cebesancon3

Last time I drove when questionable I almost got into a head on. If I had not had anything to drink and was in my old Audi and not in my 190E I would have. Some dbag in a E30 decided to drive south in my northbound lane.

So when was the last day anyone did not have a drink? Mine was well over two years ago, but don't know for sure.

Tonight I have had some vodka, but when I have dinner I will have wine, and maybe something after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf190 View Post
    haha naw. that was betwen 3 of us. Just wondering, is this gonna be a first time that someone makes two drunk posts in one night? lol
    haha, yea last year i chugged an entire fifth of jack john belushi style. this was after a few beers, and i weigh 160.
    of course i dont remember anything until i woke up in the hospital at 5am with ivs in my arm and all my drunk friends standing around. but i apparently started making out with complete strangers and then puked on a cops shoes.

but i got lucky because the cop said he wouldnt report it or anything because staying in a hospital overnight was bad enough... and i didnt die.

speaking of drunk posts: ive been on the rev for like 10 minutes now and posted a few times, and just now realized it isnt red anymore. i feel retarded
    1985 190e 2.0 8v forged internals, 5spd MT, EFI, 16v interior, sportline exterior, working on the turbo header now

1986 190e 2.3-16 Nam, 5spd MT, stripped to the bone, I swear I'll start building it into a track car soon, seriously.

AHHH where is the unsubscribe button?? We got a regular choad village going on here
    1993 2.6 (040) SportLinE 5-speed - Armed to the teeth w. roof rack/2x bike carriers/8x ski carriers
    1993 2.6 (040) - deceased/reincarnated as a trailer.
    1987 300SDL (355) stole engine, swapped into:
    1991 350SDL (040) - 3.0 engine/trans swap, wireless router remote start mod

Quote Originally Posted by chuni959 View Post
    AHHH where is the unsubscribe button?? We got a regular choad village going on here
    LOL.. I could call you a douche, but that is kind of funny.

So instead, I'm going to link to a picture that I've been told is from your last party.

Quote Originally Posted by chuni959 View Post
    ur mom is a choad village
    1985 190e 2.0 8v forged internals, 5spd MT, EFI, 16v interior, sportline exterior, working on the turbo header now

1986 190e 2.3-16 Nam, 5spd MT, stripped to the bone, I swear I'll start building it into a track car soon, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by 2.3euro190 View Post
    ur mom is a choad village
    oh dang. get owned. hahaha
    1992 190E 2.3
    Daily Driver

1986 BMW 635CSi
    Weekend Warrior/Money Pit

Hmmmm..........

Well tonight, I was the unintentional winger for a friend who was never supposed to show up.....

And this brawd who wanted him first ended up telling me that I could take her home but she didn't know how to get away from him. I was 1000X more interested in her totally smokin' friend but I didn't have a chance tonight. Neways I blew a chance cuz I wasn't about to fuck over one of my best buds...

She ended up leaving. I stayed, and now I've gotten home, obviously by myself, not getting laid. Better that way at least I'm not catching Hep, which might've happened if I had nailed her.

I have no effing clue how much went into me tonight, thought it was plenty. However, I do know that this afternoon I became the proud recipient of 3 free 24s of Moosehead, Coors/Canadian, Sleeman.

Fuckin eh!

Nite all.
    Last edited by notrod2hotrod; 08-03-2011 at 12:30 AM.

Went for an adventure in seattle over the weekend.... Stayed at my friend's sisters house. Interesting for sure

Me and a buddy went shot for shot on a fifth of tequila. Then we played lion king on a supernintendo lol

Then came a fifth of Bacardi Raz... not really sure how/where we got it, but I was out.

Kinda funny when I woke up alone on the floor and 5 minutes later someone walks in. All I heard was one of the chicks who lived there talking on the phone:

"rachel, who is the guy passed out on the floor?" :lol1: