Thread: S55 AMG (luxo-tuned)

S55 AMG (luxo-tuned)

Here are a few pics of my friend Troy's S-Classe that won 1st place at the recent carshow this past weekend here in Honolulu......

94' E500 Spruce Green with Brabus Obsession: slammed on staggered chrome AME Shallen AX wheels & Brabus exhaust. (luxury-tuned mods in progress).

Sponsors: Dunlop Tires & Junction Produce

While the "VIP" thing really isn't my style, I think your bud did a good job on this car.....looks real nice. The fender gills actually work pretty well ::thumbs:: (unusual IMHO save the e46 M3)
    "People....they're just bastard covered bastards with bastard filling"

'99 C43 AMG
    '91 190e 5.6

Nice car I like it.

I just wish when people do VIP they at least do something with the engine other than adding computer chips to it.
    My 190E Web Blog
    Modifications.....1987 190E 2.3-16V, Evolution 2 Body Kit, Evo2 Wheels, Cross/Drilled Rotors, Front Polyurethane Bushings, New Rear Link set, & Yellow Speed Racing Suspension.

10000+ Pictures

Thanks. It is a full Junction Produce kit that had to be significantly modified to fit the AMG version, since the kit was only supposed to fit the regular s500. The whole point of VIP styling usually is not to do motor mods because the car is already a V8. It is all about fitment & rolling smooth.
    94' E500 Spruce Green with Brabus Obsession: slammed on staggered chrome AME Shallen AX wheels & Brabus exhaust. (luxury-tuned mods in progress).

i would love to see that thing with a huge turbo...lol ...or supercharger.. make the outside match the inside... it honestly looks like it going 100mph standing still! .. very cool bro!
    "stock 16v sex is like making love to your wife of 25 years on your anniversary in a luxury suite in paris...built 8v sex is like getting nasty with two hookers and a fifth of johnny walker in a peep show booth in las vegas. deep spiritual experience with a lot of history, or something dangerous, new, and wild?"-ceph

Quote Originally Posted by Evo II Hawaii View Post
    It is all about fitment & rolling smooth.
    How smooth can it be rolling? look at the tires on that thing. But i guess the airbags help alot.

Still an awsome car.

And anyone know hard it would be to put curtains on a 190? lol
    86' 190E 2.3 8v Auto Barolo Red
    [Mods:] Cladding Upgrade, S600 Grille, Vogtland Springs, Evo II's, Euros, 8k HIDs, 2.5" Catback, LED interior conversion, Updated center console, All red tails, 35% Tint

Quote Originally Posted by mike919 View Post
    How smooth can it be rolling? look at the tires on that thing. But i guess the airbags help alot.
    I guess you did not understand my statement, rolling smooth is about not reckless driving or speeding. That is what I was referring to.
    It has stock air suspension with adjustable arms. Adjustable Air Ride

though if I had a s55 amg I would keep it stock cause I think the styling on s55 amg is flawless, I like this one a lot. You can tell that everything's tastefully modded and somehow it doesn't look over done.

Also the front makes it look a lot like the new cls500, very nice.

AMGpower.com | For Mercedes-Benz ///AMG owners and enthusiasts.

F-ing awesome. Tasteful mods is what I like about luxo style. I see your car in the background too.
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ewsigcopy1.jpg
    1989 Nautical Blue 190E 2.6 and a 1985 Black-Pearl Euro 2.3-16