• Evo 1 camshaft specifications

Hi All,

I know I have seen the specifications for the evo 1 camshafts on this forum before but am having a hard time to find them. I have adjustable cam gears and would like the specifications for the evo 1 camshafts so that I can set the position of my 2.5-16v camshafts per the evo 1 set up, could somebody point me in the right direction or provide the specifications thank you.

4doorracer
  • Recent Forum Posts

VaiFanatic

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

When he shared his build over on bworld, it motivated me to move forward with my manual swap on my 500SE.

VaiFanatic Today, 08:27 AM Go to last post
    Reeceracer

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Started with a Getrag that the previous owner had put behind the 2.6, but that lasted 5 seconds and Getrag stuff is really expensive here so put a race

Reeceracer Today, 04:50 AM Go to last post
    Reeceracer

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Here's some build pics-
    This one shows the modified lower pick up points to get the geometry correct with the big wheels and lower ride height.

Reeceracer Today, 04:10 AM Go to last post
    BENZEVO

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Transmission?

BENZEVO Yesterday, 08:23 PM Go to last post
    JoeB

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Would love to see more pics of the build if you have them, or pics of the front rack conversion, calliper setups, engine bay, interior exterior etc..

JoeB Yesterday, 03:36 PM Go to last post
    Reeceracer

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Thanks,
    It's all about doing it myself and on a small budget...much more satisfying when you beat the chequebook cars....
    The inner

Reeceracer Yesterday, 01:21 PM Go to last post
    BENZEVO

My 5.6 M117 190E Racecar

Thats a sexy beast! Love the grassroots approach of using parts from other cars and making it work. Looks like you tubbed the inner fenders nicely, also

BENZEVO Yesterday, 07:12 AM Go to last post